Local Island Moments
Interested to see how Maldivians lived for many centuries on this paradise on Earth (and still do…)? Come and discover with us the customs, the food, the handicrafts and day-to-day activities, with the simplicity and pureness of our friendly and very welcoming neighbours and friends.
The price includes:
- Visit to local island with dhoni
- Tour around the island to see how our neighbors live and work in their traditional lifestyle
- Stop for a tea in “Hota”, local café
- Shop for souvenirs in the local shops
- Familiarisation with some specific Maldivian flora and fauna
The required clothing to be worn when visiting a local island is at the minimum a short sleeve, T-shirt; knee-length shorts for women, and shorts for men.
Time: 8:30 – 13:30, every Tuesday
Time: 9:00 – 13:30, every Thursday
Price is per person (min. 6 – max. 12 person)